Wonderful round tour through fairytale landscapes in the Oberallgäu between Bolsterlang and Ofterschwang. Fantastic view of the Allgäu main ridge.
This winter hiking tour is recommended for a wonderful winter walk away from the hustle and bustle. It passes through forests and many open spaces, partly along the network of the cross-country ski runs. Again and again you can enjoy the view of the Allgäu main ridge from the Grünten in the north, over Rotspitze, Nebelhorn, Rubihorn and the numerous Oberstdorf peaks up to the Kleinwalsertal of Austria. To the west side is the Hörnerkette with Weiherkopf, Rangiswanger Horn, Sigiswanger Horn and Ofterschwanger Horn.
Weather-adapted winter clothing and warm, waterproof hiking boots.
Ofterschwang is located on the edge of the Nature Park Nagelfluhkette. A Nature Park is a protected landscape created by long-term use and cultivation. This valuable cultural landscape is to be preserved in its present form, but at the same time also to be used.
Please note the following recommendations:
- Please do not make noise.
- Please do not go off the road.
- Please do not make an open fire.
- Please only camp on marked areas.
- Please do not resettle plants or animals.
- Please do not pick plants and flowers.
- Please do not collect mushrooms.
- Please do not collect stones or minerals.
- Please do not feed animals.
- Please do not leave any rubbish.
- Please dispose of dog droppings in public dog kennels or at home
Dem Wetter angepasst Winterbekleidung und warme, wasserdichte Wanderschuhe.
Via B19 in the direction of Oberstdorf between Sonthofen and Fischen at the traffic light crossing turn right via Tiefenberg
Free parking area at Tiefenberg
Author’s map recommendations