A nice and easy walk with great views of the Alps at Oberstdorf.
(suiteable for prams)
A well-constructed path goes all around the Ofterschanger Horn and offers wonderful views of the Iller Valley, the Oberstdorf mountains and the Oster- and Gunzesrieder Valley. Ideal for an easy walk. Suiteable for prams.
(Achtung: Bergbahn "Weltcup-Express Ofterschwang" ist bis 20. Juni 2018 außer Betrieb. Die Ossi-Reichert-Bahn von Gunzesried aus ist in Betrieb)
Ofterschwang is located on the edge of the Nature Park Nagelfluhkette. A Nature Park is a protected landscape created by long-term use and cultivation. This valuable cultural landscape is to be preserved in its present form, but at the same time also to be used.
Please note the following recommendations:
- Please do not make noise.
- Please do not go off the road.
- Please do not make an open fire.
- Please only camp on marked areas.
- Please do not resettle plants or animals.
- Please do not pick plants and flowers.
- Please do not collect mushrooms.
- Please do not collect stones or minerals.
- Please do not feed animals.
- Please do not leave any rubbish.
- Please dispose of dog droppings in public dog kennels or at home
Getting thereA7 Waltenhofen, exit onto the A980 and exit Sonthofen - Immenstadt, taking the B19 to Sonthofen and follow the signs to Ofterschwang on the right.
ParkingBase station of the Weltcup Express in Ofterschwang
Author’s map recommendations