Difficult but varied tour through forests, crossing meadows and over the mountain-back of the Ofterschwanger Horn.
A difficult tour with partly steep ascents and gravel passages, which requires endurance and driving skills, but also provides great viewpoints and numerous retreats.
To avoid problems, we ask you to stick to the following code of honor:
- Only ride on paths! Please never cross country ver meadows, otherwise you harm nature.
- Do not leave any traces! Set your driving style according to the ground and the terrain.
- Keep your bike / mountain bike under control! Check your speed for each situation.
- Respect other nature users! Please make hikers ware of your passing. At narrow passages please climb off your bike.
- Take care of animals! Here in the Allgäu, all meadows are used as grazing for cows. Always close the gates.
- Plan in advance! Check your equipment, estimate your skills, and choose the area you want to go in. A helmet can protect, but is not life insurance.
The access to Ofterschwang is via the B19, with exit Sigishofen (OA5) at Sonthofen or via Tiefenberg.
Free parking at the Weltcup-Express valley station in Ofterschwang