Beautiful forest trails lead you through across beautiful meadows and lovely forests.
From the Oberzollbrücke via Westerhofen you take the beautiful forest path along the Ettersbach to Ofterschwang. Continue through the beautiful nature trail to Hüttenberg and downhill back to the starting point.
Ofterschwang is located on the edge of the Nature Park Nagelfluhkette. A Nature Park is a protected landscape created by long-term use and cultivation. This valuable cultural landscape is to be preserved in its present form, but at the same time also to be used.
Please note the following recommendations:
- Please do not make noise.
- Please do not go off the road.
- Please do not make an open fire.
- Please only camp on marked areas.
- Please do not resettle plants or animals.
- Please do not pick plants and flowers.
- Please do not collect mushrooms.
- Please do not collect stones or minerals.
- Please do not feed animals.
- Please do not leave any rubbish.
- Please dispose of dog droppings in public dog kennels or at home
The right equipment for your tour consists of proper hiking boots and clothing appropriate to the weather. Take sun cream and water along. Note that you are in the mountains and weather changes can be expected at any time.
The access to Ofterschwang is via the B19, until exit OA5 to Ofterschwang near Sonthofen. Drive through Sigishofen and at Westerhofen turn right to Oberzollbrücke.
Free parking in the village center of Oberzollbrücke
Author’s map recommendations