This fantastic tour can start either in Bolsterlang or Ofterschwang and takes you over the popular Hörner Panorama Tour along the Weiherkopf, Rangiswanger Horn, Sigiswanger Horn and Ofterschwanger Horn.
The unquestioned hiking classic in the Hörnerdörfer is undoubtedly the Hörner Panorama Tour. With only slight ascents and descents, this hiking trail is also suitable for families with little hikers.
At the end of June, early July, the Alpine roses bloom at the Rangiswanger Horn and turn the slopes into pink.
You are in the Nature Park Nagelfluhkette. A Nature Park is a protected landscape created by long-term use and cultivation. This valuable cultural landscape is to be preserved in its present form, but at the same time also to be used.
Please note the following recommendations:
- Please do not make noise.
- Please do not go off the road.
- Please do not make an open fire.
- Please only camp on marked areas.
- Please do not resettle plants or animals.
- Please do not pick plants and flowers.
- Please do not collect mushrooms.
- Please do not collect stones or minerals.
- Please do not feed animals.
- Please do not leave any rubbish.
- Please dispose of dog droppings in public dog kennels or at home
The right equipment for your tour consists of proper hiking boots and clothing appropriate to the weather. This tour takes you along a partially exposed ridge. Take sun cream and water along. Note that you are in the mountains and weather changes can be expected at any time.
The access to Ofterschwang is via the B19, with exit Sigishofen at Sonthofen or via Tiefenberg. Or carry on to Fischen and turn right in direction of Riedbergpass and again right to Bolsterlang
Free parking at the Weltcup-Express base station in Ofterschwang or the Hörnerbahn in Bolsetrlang.
Author’s map recommendations