A gorgeous little loop with beautiful views.
(pram friendly tour)
This tour takes you from Ofterschwang on a slightly elevated way south to Sigiswang. Back it goes via the village loop to Ofterschwang. The trail is also suited for children, afterwards you can enjoy a delicious ice cream.
Ofterschwang is located on the edge of the Nature Park Nagelfluhkette. A Nature Park is a protected landscape created by long-term use and cultivation. This valuable cultural landscape is to be preserved in its present form, but at the same time also to be used.
Please note the following recommendations:
- Please do not make noise.
- Please do not go off the road.
- Please do not make an open fire.
- Please only camp on marked areas.
- Please do not resettle plants or animals.
- Please do not pick plants and flowers.
- Please do not collect mushrooms.
- Please do not collect stones or minerals.
- Please do not feed animals.
- Please do not leave any rubbish.
- Please dispose of dog droppings in public dog kennels or at home
The right equipment for your tour consists of proper hiking boots and clothing appropriate to the weather. Take sun cream and water along. Note that you are in the mountains and weather changes can be expected at any time.
Getting thereA7 Waltenhofen, take the A980, exit Sonthofen - Immenstadt to Sonthofen on the B19 and follow the signs to Ofterschwang (right hand side).
ParkingFree parking at the base station of the Weltcup-Express cable car.
Author’s map recommendations