Category: Countryside inns, lodges & cabins
Claudia und Michl Herz
Phone: +49 8326 38220
Mobile: +49 160 90943013
Beautifully nestled in Bolgental!
The family friendly Alpe is situated on 1.172 m altitude and is accessible through various hiking options:
- From the mountain station of the Hörnerbahn, a slight decline over the Alpe Hinteregg in about 1.5 hours
- From the mountain station of Hörnerbahn a 2.5 hour hike through the Bolgental (strollers allowed)
- From Bolsterlang via the Sonderdorfer Kreuz uphill about 1.5 hours
- From Sonderdorf on the reserved street about 1 hour (Suitable for prams)
- With a mountain bike on the reserved street
For all hikes through the Bolgental, a stop at the Alpe Zunkleiten with a hearty snack, a homemade cake or a glass of freshly milked milk or buttermilk is worth to enjoy the views of the Allgäu mountains.
For 30 years, the Herz family is now up on the Alpe Zunkleiten. Claudia, Michl and their 3 children cannot imagine a summer without alpine way of life.
Family Herz invites you to rest and to enjoy without any hassle.
Opening times: daily from end of May until mid-October
Recommendations: Homemade cakes, fresh milk and buttermilk!